The vest consists of 4 types of fabrics: 1.Liquid Titanium , 2. Powermesh, 3. Elastic back support, 4. Female/male Velcro1.Liquid Titanium
Liquid titanium is made by using a unique textile methodology whereby the far infra-red rays are infused with the fabric which was discovered back in 1980s. There are many properties of the fabric that are beneficial as wearable products including:
- High UV rating of 50+.
- Is soft to touch.
- Has superior comfort to other textile fabrics.
- Excellent stretch and shape retention.
- Retains a high level and excellent 4-way stretch durability
- Water repellent and quick drying
Furthermore, Liquid titanium fabrics have been shown to increase blood flow with and without compression, radiate heat and increase body temperature on the subcutaneous layer of the skin, boost immune system, pain relief, detoxification, increase metabolism and energy levels, antibacterial/antimicrobial properties, and deodorization. As such, this fabric is widely used in many products such as headbands, bed covers, wrist bands and other joint bands.
There are a number of properties of using powermesh some of which are listed below:
- Lightweight and breathable material that is suitable for activewear.
- Retains its shape and elasticity.
- Allows moisture to escape and keeps your body cool.
- Comfortable to wear.
2.PowermeshThe use of powermesh in the vest is to:
- Provide support to the upper and lower back
- Provide additional compression to the lower part of the GI tract
The purpose of the elastic fabric along the spinal cord is to keep the back straight and provide support
Female and male Velcro have been used to allow the vest to be adjustable and decrease in circumference around the waist region.4.Female/male Velcro